PERFORMER PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Participation in the 93rd Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®
- Six (6) nights accommodations at the centrally located New York Hilton Midtown
- Baggage gratuity for one (1) suitcase only
- Hotel taxes (city, state, occupancy)
- Statue of Liberty Harbor Cruise
- Empire State Building admission
- 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory admission
- Broadway Show ticket
- Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular ticket
- New York City Subway Metro Pass
- Professionally-choreographed performance routine
- Four (4) coupon breakfasts, four (4) coupon lunches, five (5) coupon dinners
- Parade costume/uniform
- Parade costume/uniform tights
- Parade make-up kit
- Event bag
- Event sweatshirt
- Event jacket with commemorative parade patch
- Event footage of the weeks activities
- Commemorative Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Pin
- Staff chaperone 1:25 ratio
- Event Staff on-site 24 hours a day
Note: We reserve the right to alter and adjust the itinerary, hotel, performances, and/or Broadway show in order to accommodate the size of the total group.
*Does not include airfare or transportation to and from hotel and airport.
What The Package Does Not Include:
- Via plane, train, and/or automobile to/from New York City
- To and from the Hilton New York
- Activity fees such as ice-skating, carriage rides, museum admissions, etc are optional and at the performer’s expense.
- Meals on arrival day, breakfast on Thanksgiving Day, meals on departure day.
- Visit Insuremytrip.com for more information.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical treatment if necessary
- Each performer will be required to purchase and bring the following items as a part of the production/performance event:
- One (1) pair of athletic/dance shoes (color to be determined)
- One (1) pair black athletic pants (solid, no stripes) – sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings
- One (1) black layer to be worn for warmth underneath event hoodie for Monday night rehearsal