Rome's New Year's Day Parade 2023
- Participation in The City of Rome New Year’s Day Parade on January 1st 2023. The only officially City sanctioned Rome Parade at New Years time. The Rome New Year’s Day Parade is presented under the auspices of the Mayor of Rome and the Comune di Roma’s Special Events Directorate and is part of the the Comune’s Festa di Roma . The Parade has a fabulous route that culminates with finale perfromances in the focal point of all Roman celebrations, the Piazza del Popolo. The route includes via del Corso, Via Condotti, and the famous Spanish Steps. All transportation from the hotel to and from the performance venue is included.
- Six (6) nights accommodation in the first class Barcelo Aran Mantegna, Marriott Courtyard, and H10 Roma Citta hotels in Rome or similar. Based on students and adults being accommodated in twin or double-bedded rooms. Some triples may be available on request. Single supplement applies. All rooms have en-suite facilities including bath and/or shower and W.C.
- Full Italian buffet breakfast with a wide range of hot and cold items served each day – 6 breakfasts.
- A three course dinner (primi, secondi, & dolci), including soft drinks/sodas to be served in your hotel on on your day of arrival -1 dinner.
- A three course dinner (antipasti or primi, secondi, & dolci), including soft drinks/sodas to be served in restaurants in or near your hotel, or in locations fitting your touring itinerary on four occasions. – 4 dinners. Any coach transfers required for these dinners are included.
- One special New Year’s Eve Buffet dinner in your hotel followed by a private and exclusive disco party at the hotel for all Rome New Year’s Day Parade and Festival participants. – 1 special dinner. Soft drink/sodas included with dinner and throughout the evening party.
- One “sack” lunch including an Italian sandwich, cake or chocolate, piece of fruit and bottle of water, for all performers on Rome Parade Day – January 1st.
- Round trip transfers from Rome airport to your hotel by luxury coach, including specialist ‘meet and greet’ service on arrival, and check-in assistance service on departure.
- Half day educational coach and walking orientation and overview tour of Rome with professional English speaking guide
- Half day educational tour to The Colosseum and the Roman Forum on private chartered coach, with specially developed ‘credit card sized’ personal MP3 player with a superb audio tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Unique to Youth Music. Transportation by coach from hotel to and from the sites
- Half-day educational tour to Vatican City on private chartered coach, including entrances to The Vatican Museum, The Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica, with English speaking guide.
- Full day educational tour to Pompeii on private chartered coach. Local professional English speaking guide. Entrances as appropriate in Pompeii included.
- A personal (to keep) “credit card sized” personal MP3 for each member of the group loaded with our unique Rome audio guided walking tours, including:
- The Colosseum and the Roman Forum. See above item on the Colosseum and Forum tour.
- “Rome Revealed” taking you to The Mouth of Truth, Rome’s oldest church, Santa Maria in Trastevere, Tiber Island and into bohemian Trastevere.
- Fun, fact filled five minute bonus tracks about Castel Sant Angel – Hadrian’s Mausoleum, The Circus Maximus – where chariot races were held, The Palatine Hill – where Romulus and Remus were found and the Victor Emanuele Monument – otherwise known as the Wedding Cake! (For groups taking the Pompeii full day tour)
- A two hour highlights tour of Florence from the railstation to Ponte Vecchio (for groups taking the full day Florence tour)
- Frascati. A fascinating insight into the history, the life and the people of this magical and historical hilltop town. (for groups including Frascati performance in their itinerary)
- Services of a full time Bilingual (English and Italian) resident Tour Manager throughout your stay. This in addition to local Italian qualified English speaking guide lecturers.
- A specially written and published itinerary booklet including written guides and maps for the audio tours.
- A digital copy of the group photograph that is taken on January 1st 2023.
- A specially struck 2023 Rome New Year’s Day Parade and Festival Medal for all members of the performing group.
- The City of Rome tourist tax payable by all visitors to Rome on a nightly basis. Current rate €6.00 per person per night
- All tips and taxes to all service providers.
- Round trip economy class air travel on a scheduled airline from your U.S.A. gateway shown above to a Rome airport. One main meal and one snack meal will be served along with complimentary soft drinks. Movies and audio entertainment on all long-haul transatlantic sectors. Flights may be multi-sectored. Some carriers require payment for headsets to hear audio channels.
- One checked piece of luggage per person per person with a maximum weight of 50 lbs, and total dimensions nor exceeding 62”. A hand baggage allowance which will vary airline by airline but will minimally include one small piece of luggage and a purse or laptop case.
Additional Items Included:
- Event Jacket (Performers)
- Parade Uniform/Costume (Performers)
- Event Sweatshirt
- Event Bag
- Event Nametag
- Luggage Tag
Rome Package Price
August 15th $500.00 deposit
September 15th $500.00 payment
October 15th $500.00 payment
November 15th $1,895.00 final payment